2020 Toyota Tundra Specs
Purchasing a full-size pickup truck is a big deal, whether you’re using it for work in West Covina or tough towing jobs in Baldwin Park. The 2020 Toyota Tundra has a lot to offer in the pickup truck market amid its six available trims. Envision Toyota of West Covina runs through important specs available so you can make an informed decision about this new truck. Learn more about the Toyota Tundra engine and the Tundra 5.7L specs below.
2020 Toyota Tundra 5.7 Specs: Engine and Towing
The Toyota Tundra sports a 5.7L V8 engine that gives it immense power and capability. Explore the Toyota Tundra 5.7 specs below:
- The Toyota Tundra engine is a 5.7L Aluminum i-FORCE V8 on standard models that delivers 381 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque.
- This engine gets an EPA-estimated 13 mpg/city and 18 mpg/highway**.
- Depending on your engine, you get an impressive towing capacity starting at 8,800 pounds and maxing out at 10,200 pounds.
- Also depending on your trim, you get a competitive max payload between 1,530 and 1,730 pounds – very useful if you’re using the Tundra as a work truck in Glendora.
- Standard transmission is a six-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission featuring intelligence (ECT-i) with sequential shift mode and uphill/downhill shift logic. Get TOW/HAUL mode on the 5.7L V8 engine.
- Rear-wheel drive is standard, but 4WD is available with certain trims.
2020 Toyota Tundra Specs: Dimensions and Interior
- 5-passenger seating is standard, but bump it up to 6 on certain trims.
- Standard model comes with the following dimensions: 39.7 inches of headroom, 62.6 inches of hip room, 42.5 inches of legroom, and 65.7 inches of shoulder room
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) driver-assist suite of features will keep you in control and safe on Covina roads.
- The truck bed starts at 66.7 inches in length and goes up to 97.6 inches.
As you can see, the 2020 Toyota Tundra specs depend upon your trim choice. You can also choose between 11 coats of paint on this new vehicle.
Test Drive the 2020 Toyota Tundra at Envision Toyota of West Covina
The best way to choose the right dimensions and perfect Toyota Tundra engine specs is to test drive it yourself. At Envision Toyota of West Covina , we’re devoted to supplying drivers from Envision Toyota of West Covina to La Puente with the vehicle that is perfect for them, and providing all the parts they need to keep it in shape! Contact us today to set up an appointment. Not sure if the Tundra is the right pickup for you? Learn more about the 2020 Toyota Tacoma trim levels to see if this truck is a better fit for your needs.
**2020 EPA-estimated 26 city/35 hwy/30 combined mpg for RAV4 LE FWD, XLE FWD, XLE Premium FWD and Limited FWD. Actual mileage will vary.