Thanks to its always-reliable performance and ultra-reasonable price, the Toyota Camry has been a top choice for Baldwin Park drivers since its launch in 1983. So how much is a Toyota Camry in 2021? The starting Toyota Camry price this year is $24,970*, a great value when you consider that lots of advanced technology—including Toyota Safety Sense© 2.5+—comes standard on its base trim. Read below to explore the 2021 Toyota Camry price by trim level, and then see how much you can save on your favorite models with exclusive new vehicle specials at Envision Toyota of West Covina!
2021 Toyota Camry Price by Trim Level
The 2021 model year sees the discontinuation of last year’s base model, the Camry L. That’s good news if you’re in the market for a new sedan right now: the Camry LE base trim offers even more cabin comforts and conveniences, at a price that remains accessible to a wide range of Glendora drivers. Explore the Toyota Camry price range, below:
- Toyota Camry LE Price — $24,970 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry SE Price — $26,485 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry SE Nightshade Edition Price — $27,185 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry XLE Price — $29,870 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry XSE Price — $30,420 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry TRD Price — $32,185 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry XLE V6 Price — $34,995 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry XSE V6 Price — $35,545 MSRP*
How Much is a Toyota Camry Hybrid?
If fuel efficiency is your number one priority, then you’ll find the performance you need with a 2021 Camry Hybrid. So how much is a Toyota Camry with hybrid fuel-saving technology? The hybrid Toyota Camry price is higher than for conventional models, but up to 51 city and 53 highway mpg will have you spending a lot less at the pump. The 2021 Toyota Camry price range for hybrid models is as follows:
- Toyota Camry Hybrid LE Price — $27,270 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry Hybrid SE Price — $28,785 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE Price — $32,170 MSRP*
- Toyota Camry Hybrid XSE Price — $32,720 MSRP*
Toyota Camry XSE V6 Features
Wondering what features you’ll find at the very top of the lineup? The Camry XSE V6 upgrades your Covina commute with a powerful V6 engine and lots of interior luxuries. For a Toyota Camry price of $35,545* MSRP, you’ll enjoy the following features:
- 301-hp 3.5L V6 engine
- 8-speed automatic transmission
- Front-wheel drive
- Panoramic glass roof with front power tilt/slide moonroof
- 10-in. color Head-Up Display
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging
- Integrated backup camera with dynamic guidelines
- Leather-trimmed and heated front seats
- 3-mode switch with ECO, Normal, and Sport modes
- Android Auto™/Apple CarPlay®/Amazon Alexa® compatibility
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.5+ (TSS-2.5+)
Get the Best Toyota Camry Price in West Covina
Ready to move forward with a new Camry? Then reach out to our friendly auto finance experts for help getting started with the car-buying process! We’re here to make sure that you find a great Toyota Camry price, and drive home to La Puente in a car you love.
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1,120 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,325 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.
More from Envision Toyota of West Covina
If you’ve been in the market for a new Toyota vehicle with the idea of purchasing a sedan, you have probably been wondering, “How much is the Toyota Camry?” The new Toyota Camry starts at $24,295 MSRP* for the L base trim level and comes fully equipped with a variety of exciting features like the…