The Toyota Highlander returns for the 2021 model year with a brand new safety system and a new trim level for West Covina drivers. How much does a Toyota Highlander cost? The Toyota Highlander L has a starting MSRP of $34,810*, and the top Highlander configuration – the Highlander Platinum – has a starting MSRP of $46,965*.
The 2021 Toyota Highlander will also come with the all-new Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.5+ (TSS 2.5+) standard on each trim level. This new safety system offers new features and upgrades previous Toyota Safety Sense™ (TSS) features to be more intuitive on your Baldwin Park commute.
Learn more about the features that come on each 2021 Toyota Highlander configuration below, then contact our team to arrange a time for a test drive!
2021 Toyota Highlander L — $34,810*
The Toyota Highlander L is the introduction to the Highlander model lineup. A 3.5L V6 engine powers each Toyota Highlander, offering superior performance and fuel economy ratings. Each Toyota Highlander comes with FWD and AWD capabilities, as well as enough space for three rows of passengers. When you get the Highlander L, you can expect the following features:
- LED headlights with intelligent automatic high beams
- Standard seating for eight passengers
- Smart Key System with Push Button Start
- Toyota SafetySense™ 2.5+ (TSS 2.5+), which includes a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Road Sign Assist, and more
- Five USB Ports
2021 Toyota Highlander LE — $37,010*
How much does a Toyota Highlander cost? The Highlander LE has a starting MSRP of $37,010*. Glendora drivers can also opt for a Hybrid 2021 Toyota Highlander configuration beginning with the LE trim level. The Highlander Hybrid builds offer the same features as their gas-powered counterparts. See what you can get on the Highlander LE and LE Hybrid below:
- Hybrid LE option for $38,410* MSRP
- LED fog lights
- Leather-trimmed shift knob and steering wheel
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Power Liftgate that’s height adjustable and with jam protection
2021 Toyota Highlander XLE — $39,810*
The Toyota Highlander XLE offers an upgrade to interior features and comfort that makes it ideal for everyday comfort. See how you can relax and enjoy your Covina drives in the Highlander XLE:
- Hybrid XLE option for $41,210*
- 18-inch machine-finished alloy wheels
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support
- 7-inch color LCD multi-information display (MID)
- Heated front-row seats
- SofTex®-trimmed front and rear seats
- Wireless smartphone charging
2021 Toyota Highlander XSE — $41,405*
New in 2021, the Toyota Highlander XSE offers aggressive exterior styling and a sport-designed powertrain. Trim-exclusive features help the Highlander XSE stand out on West Covina roads so you can showcase your Highlander model’s amazing looks and performance capabilities.
- 20-inch machined-face alloy wheels
- Aggressive mesh front grille with a sporty front bumper and lower spoiler
- Rear lower bumper in a grey metallic finish with chrome lower-spoiler trim
- Twin-tip exhaust
- Color-keyed side rocker panels with chrome lower trim
- Black roof rails
- Unique SoftTex®-trimmed or leather-trimmed front and second-row seats
2021 Toyota Highlander Limited — $43,765*
The Toyota Highlander Limited offers dynamic controls and luxurious interior features for a truly unique ride through West Covina. With a starting Toyota Highlander price of $43,765*, this SUV not only looks good but is also affordable.
- Hybrid Limited option for $45,165*
- Dynamic Navigation
- Premium Audio
- Color-keyed heated power outside mirrors
- Leather-trimmed seats with heated and ventilated front seats
2021 Toyota Highlander Platinum — $46,965*
Baldwin Park drivers who love tech will find everything they want and more in the Toyota Highlander Platinum. Filled to the brim with premium technology and comfort features, the Toyota Highlander price for the Platinum trim level starts at just $46,965* MSRP.
- Hybrid Platinum option for $48,365*
- Heated second-row captain’s chairs
- 10-inch color Head-Up Display
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Bird’s Eye View Camera with dynamic gridlines
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System on LED projector headlights
- Power panoramic view moonroof with sunshade, one-touch open/close, and jam protection
- Best-in-class 12.3-inch touchscreen display
Drive Home to Covina in a Brand-New Highlander!
The 2021 Toyota Highlander configurations offer drivers the ability to customize their SUV to their preferences. Compare the 2021 Toyota Highlander with competitors like the Honda Pilot, then find out how much your Toyota Highlander costs when you contact our finance team to explore our new vehicle specials and apply for financing. We look forward to putting you behind the wheel of a new Toyota Highlander today!
More from Envision Toyota of West Covina
Looking for a full-size pickup that brings something extra to the table? The 2021 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro 5.7L V8 engine delivers a 9,900-pound towing capacity, while 18-inch Tundra TRD wheels and all-terrain tires provide ground clearance and control on challenging terrain. Plus, the TRD Pro cabin is packed with advanced tech to keep…
Thanks to its always-reliable performance and ultra-reasonable price, the Toyota Camry has been a top choice for Baldwin Park drivers since its launch in 1983. So how much is a Toyota Camry in 2021? The starting Toyota Camry price this year is $24,970*, a great value when you consider that lots of advanced technology—including Toyota…
The Toyota Camry returns for the 2021 model year with a new engine option, upgraded performance features, and a new hybrid trim level for West Covina drivers. Whether you’re looking to save fuel with the Toyota Camry or upgrade your daily commute, this mid-size sedan will deliver the performance and capability you’re looking for. Explore the…
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $995 for Cars (Yaris HB, Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV, Supra), $1,175 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,365 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling, and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling, and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title, and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC, and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary..
**Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.